9 Things I Wish They Had Taught Me in School

School was and is wonderful but what about these principles of greatness that are missing?

These are the things we suppose to have learnt in school...

1. First, give value. Then, get value. Not the other way around.

Wish they had taught me that I must increase my value before people will value me.

Whether it's money, business, relationship or career, people are going to treat you and your productivity just the way it is. And the more value you create, the more you recieve value from people.

2. Be proactive. Not reactive.

Don't wait for someone to start your thing. Don't wait for nobody to determine your direction. Proactive means doing it, and not expecting anything from anyone, but still appreciating anyone that tries to help.

3. Mistakes and failures are good.

Oh yes, I wish they had taught me that I can learn from my mistakes and failure instead of them disapproving me for my mistakes.

The fear of mistakes makes you reactive instead of proactive i.e waiting for someone that seem to know better to start up everything.

Now I know that almost all successful people have expereinced failures due to their mistakes, but they made a difference because they've learnt to learn from failures--learning good from the "bad".

4. Don't beat yourself up.

Don't blame yourself. Use that time to figure out what's wrong with your plan. Blame the soundless plan, not you as a person.

5. Use your reticular activation system to your advantage.

The RAS helps us to focus our thoughts on what's happening around us, the good we need to percieve. Nobody taught me about that in school. But this is a part of my system that is very important in keeping me focused on what I want, instead of what I don't want. Thus helping me achieve my goals faster, with a sound productivity, free of worries.

6. Your attitude changes your reality

Yea, I heard that in school, from talkative teachers, but nobody told me why I should exhibit the attitude I wish and how.

Actually, these works like one of the laws of enegertic. For example, exhibiting positive attitude magnetizes positive response, and negative attitude, negative response.

In the other hand, when you change your attitude you also change your focus, your goals, which determines your achievement. This also works in social life, relationships and business.

7. Don't take things too seriously.

Seriousness is good they say. But wait, seriousness is no good at all. Seriousness is the cause of insecurity, anxiety, depression and even suicidal thoughts among old and young people.

What we need is not seriousness but discipline. A disciplined fellow knows his goals and does his work in whatever way he wants and anytime. And it doesn't matter whether he's serious or not. Such flexibility brings about high productivity due to the harmony in job and career chase.

Wish someone had taught me these in school. But no bad, we're still learning.

8. Write everything down.

The greatest ideas and inspirations pass like the breeze; north to south, west to east, no definite time or direction.

You can only keep record of them by writing things down. Everyday has its own perceptions and colour. But when several colours are put together, they make the desired colour of fulfilled wishes and desires.

You won't believe how many pages I've filled over the past 2 years, which made great impact in my goal settings, plans and direction.

9. Don't compare yourself to others.

By experience I've learned these:

Never compare your "present" to someone's "past", and your future, to someone's present. We all look different, so our lucks and talents are different also.

Instead of comparing yourself to others, spend that time on improving yourself just the way you are. Learn from people's pains and happiness. Pains that are relevant to your Fears. Happiness that are relevant to your Desires. But never compare your life with theirs.

We're IN here for different mission.

Favour knows no crowd, but those that absent themselves from the crowd, them favour recognize.

And they shall be visible and exposed to the shower of blessingS.

Because with that difference, they've recognized the value of their individualities.

Enjoyed these Article? Please take a second to share with your friends.
Share on Facebook

....
Other also read:

Why You Shouldn’t Let Age Get In The Way Of What You Want To Do In Life

7 Powerful Questions To Find Out What You Want To Do With Your Life

10 Simple Things You Can Do Every Day to Improve Your Life