Serving the Lord My God Forever in the Name of Jesus

He that listens to me when I cried out,
He that comforts my soul in times of distress,
He never let me fall or even stagger by the trap of the enemy.
My Lord and my God, I will always serve you,
let the purpose of my life be fulfilled in your Glory.
Let your light shine within my heart, let your hands guide my steps,
my salvation and my provider, let me be as a trumpet - blow me to your mighty acts, for it is my pleasure to serve you -- send me.
Let me be an instrument for the real purpose why I was made.

Little by little the Lord my salvation is teaching me His ways and reassuring me His salvation,
even though the noise of the enemies was heard from distance murmuring, my God and my Salvation keeps me strong - He sets me apart and keep me for His own purpose.
Not because of my righteousness but because of His love and unfailing promises.
Not Because of what I did, but Because of his mercy.

Let everyone say "Glory to Jesus" because this name is my salvation,
this name has changed my dark into light, and my tears into laughter.
He has changed my impossibilites into possible and reassured me an eternal life which makes me stronger and happier all the time.
He loves me and I will serve Him.
He saves me and I will serve Him.
He made me stand-out by carving me into a useful instrument, yes I will serve Him.

His eyes watches over me all night and Day.
May all the nation praise the Lord because of What He did in my life and those close to me.
Let the nations continue to be blessed at the mention of this mighty name "JESUS". This name is the first meaning of LOVE.
This name is the first meaning of KINDNESS.
This name is the first meaning of HOLINESS,
this name is the first meaning of CARE,
this name is the first meaning of PROVISION,
this name is the first meaning of FULFILLMENTS,
this name is the first meaning of ETERNAL LIFE,
and this name is the first meaning of HOPE,
for He puts hope where it seems no way, life among the deaths. Light in the darkeness.
Making something out of nothing.
Life without the name "JESUS" is a life without Hope. Let the thy "JESUS" be Glorified from generation to generation - and forever and ever.
I will serve the Lord!