You Don’t Look At Me Like You Used To

Remember the fireworks? Remember anticipating the next time you saw his face. Remember that certain look (exclusively reserved for you) that he gave you when you entered the room. Remember those butterflies? What about those never ending phone calls (you hang up…no you hang up…no you hang up..until someone fell asleep). Remember when everything was bliss?
She entered our office searching for an answer…..desperately seeking relief.
She told us:
I forgot what being adored feels like. He doesn’t look at me like he used to. His eyes and energy are indifferent. His back is turned. I wish he would touch me…on my hand..if only for a split second. Maybe we can share a laugh. I miss him completing my sentences. I want to feel like I matter. I miss being his…..

http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com