Conflicted Mind - Jdy Lyrics

As the rain fall down on earth
can you please listen to my heart that keeps searching all night what it takes to be within,
my heart keep on skipping tonight, sanctify me oh heavens
we believe we don't have to spend all night abod fretting while we keep waiting,

oh Lord, from heaven listen to me, understanding what you have for me now, looking at the stages what you had in dis life

chorus
....oh my life so conflicted
Just to talk of feelings tryna get you silent oh my life am getting silent
but the way you had enough of what your dream is, oh my life i've been a dreamer
so you get your knuckles now you're heading fearless, oh my life I gotta beat that...
Crossed enough challenges that now u geta daunting

As the rains fall down on earth
can you pls listen to my heart that keep searching all night
what it takes to be with it
conflicted mind tonight
am not anorexic but I was
caused me tryna get the man out of the band
how can I face the injuries

...


SUBSCRIBE FOR FRESH POSTS VIA RSS and USE THE BOTTOMS BELOW TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS...