Dating an Actress: How to date a girl who is way out of your league

I consider myself to be pretty well on the geeky side, I am an electrical engineering student, avid member of the computer community, and a dabbler of all things technical. I have never been extremely social or outgoing, I'm not the life of the party. Normally I am the kinda guy that you would look over, especially if you are a hot girl. However I have had more than my fair share of girlfriends way out of my league. For instance, the last 2 girls who I dated seriously have both been well out of my league/social circle, who I met in completely different ways/places.
This is what works for me, I have told this to many people, and it has worked for those who followed through. Its not a magical spell to make anyone fall in love with you, but it definitely helps tip the scales in your favor.
my disclaimer is that this works for me, It might not work for you. I do not treat women badly in any way, and I have the utmost respect for women, same as men. I understand that this, or any set of guidelines is not completely definitive or sure-fire, but it is my way, if you don't agree, theres no need to wage any sort of comment war. I guarantee you some men will think I am wrong, and alot of women will. These guidelines have worked for dozens of people.
Step 1: Be Yourself
I know this isn't the most original way to open up, but it really is the most important step. If a girl doesn't like who you are once she gets to know you, she isn't worth your time. Furthermore if you have to change who you are to attract, or keep a girl, you are cheating both yourself and her. In my opinion that is the biggest lie... to be anything other than yourself
Some people just won't like you, and just won't click... it just won't work.
Get over it.
Lying is the worst. If have to lie to get something, its not for you, and its not worth having to lie to keep it. Girls are no exception to the human race, they appreciate honesty above all. This is a good thing to realize about all people, if you plan on dealing with them for the rest of your life. By honesty I don't mean "Yes, that dress makes you look fat," I mean honesty of character.
You have to be pretty confident, and realize that ultimately you are selling yourself--Not everyone is buying, but being confident and straightforward is the best sales pitch.
-don't deceive
-Be Honest
-Let her be herself

More @ INSTRUCTABLES