What does one TRILLION dollars look like in 100 dollar bills?

TRILLION dollars

It looks like you when I look you in the eyes.

one trillion dollars in cash

You're my trillion dollers.

trillion dollars in 100 dollar bills

You're my life, the one I give my all to.

100 trillion dollars

I will take where ever I want to go.

trillion dollar stacked up

And when I grow wings, I'll take you with me to the sky.

Your eyes are shining like a trillion dollars of stars.

Sparkling like the sun, the sun that gives light to the moon.

I am your moon and you're my son.

You're the light of my life.

Darkness is all I see, when you close your eyes to me.

Night is all I see, when you turn your back on me.

But it's love magnificient that I see, when you open your trillion dollars eyes to me.

They sparkle like dymonds in the sky.

They give joy the evey bird that wants to fly.

And cast away every reason for a cry.

Love you shared with me is more than money.

For when you kiss my lips I thought you're honey.

Take my hand and walk with me.

You're my trillion dollar.

Dedicated to my future wife.

Trillion Dollar-JDY.

what does 100 million dollars look like


What does 100 million dollars look like?

It looks like you,

Smiling in my face,

Your smile has a price no money can buy

Your smile awakes the man in me

what does 1 million dollars look like in 100 dollar bills

The man that was forgetten for long

your smile gives me a worth

trillion dollar house

I like what you make me when I am around you

You make me happy

You make me proud

You make me rich

what does 1 million dollars look like

You make me feel like I own 100 million dollars

You're like one trillion dollars stacked up in 100 dollar bills