Happy Easter: He Is Not Here He Is Risen Just As He Said

he is not here he is risen

My Lord has risen and liveth forever. I love jesus and I'm celebrating his resurrection.

he is not here he is risen

He's died to save me from sin and now that am free, what do I suppose to do? Watch others praise him? No am going to join in the worship.

he is not here he is risen

Honour belongs to you my saviour.

he is not here he is risen clip art

he is not here he is risen clip art

When I look up to the sky, all I see is the brightness of your salvation. The light that shines upon the world since your resurrection.

he is not here he is risen bible verse

Lead us Lord by your mercy and guide us to be obedient with your word. Give us the grace to acknowledge what you've done just to save our lives. Forgive us for we have fallen short of your glory.

he is not here he is risen bible verse

he is not here he is risen bible verse

Thank you for granting us access to your word. Teach us. Open our mind to understand you the more.

he is not here he is risen just as he said

he is not here he is risen just as he said

The way you've risen just as you said, manifest your promise in our lives and our families. Let the love you have upon mankind be the love mankind has upon other mankind and upon you the creator of love.

he is not here he is risen just as he said

easter he is risen indeed

Indeed! Indeed I believe in your ressurrection. May all the world know you and your offer of salvation. And we that already know you and your works, give us the grace to live to shine, and to share the word with others. Thank you Jesus for saving me.